Tuesday, February 12, 2013

And Speaking of Hair... and Erotica

I got a hair cut.

Much, much shorter than I had anticipated, but nice.  I'd post a picture, but it's been a long day and I look like hell.  No point in immortalizing that on the web.  My hair, in its current form, is easy to handle.  It won't be so easy in three weeks, when my new growth starts kicking in with a vengeance.  Oh well.

My cousin, F. C. Cole, said I should try whipping my hair back and forth.  I tried and have nothing to show for it but a raging headache.  Thanks a lot, Mr. Cole!  Along the lines of hair advice from family members, I've been strong-armed by my daughter to go natural, so I'll try it for a few months and see how it looks.  My hair is short enough that I should be able to work through it for the time being.  Wish me luck!

As for the Erotica.  Say it with me: erotica, erotica, erotica.  I have a new post.  Here.

No comments:

Post a Comment