Saturday, February 8, 2014

I've been neglecting my blog.  Primarily because I'm lazy.  I don't like talking unless I have something worthwhile to say.  I've been told, however, that I should try to make a post a day.  While I'm highly unlikely to post anything of significance every single day, I have decided to try.

Here goes...

I've spent the past two or three weeks reviewing and critiquing works of both fiction and non-fiction.  Some have been very well written, others not so much.  It's been a strain on my brain and my eyes, now I need new glasses.  *sigh*

As for my own writing projects.  I'm still somewhat behind.  My writer's block isn't so much of a block, as I've been able to formulate ideas.  I'm just having difficulty putting the words down in a coherent and engaging fashion.  But I'm working on it.  Right now, I'm editing my finished manuscript and getting started on a Paranormal Romantica short-story/novellete.

My goal for today is 1000 words of fiction.  I'll let you know tomorrow if I meet that goal.

I overslept and missed my workout class, so now I have to drag myself through a quick workout without Jeff Wooten's motivational push.

Ciao!  I'll be back tomorrow (hopefully)!

No comments:

Post a Comment